Skip to main content
Topic: Tampa RV Show (Read 3 times) previous topic - next topic
Tampa RV Show
Yahoo Message Number: 87310
Hi All,  Is anyone planing to attend the Tampa, FL. RV Supershow in Jan?

If you are, could I possibly meet you there and get a look at your LD?

I think I have decided on a 30' IB or TB but am still open to other floor plans.

Factors affecting my choice are:1. I will be full timing;
2. I usually travel alone except for a 65 lbs Goldendoddle (Designer
 Dog).but some times a male friend (we are both straight) takes trips with me. So, would prefer seperate sleeping quarters; 3. Stay a lot at military RV camps so do a lot of boondocking; 4. Not an avid TV watcher, but do enjoy DVDs. Therefore I probably don't need or want an entertainment center; 5. will have a towd.

Any chance I get to see various configurations in real life would help me make up my mind and be greatly appreciated.
Currently in FL but going to VA for the holidays. Back in Jan

Robbie Robinson & "Happy" the DD  703-431-1794

Re: Tampa RV Show
Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 87311
I think I have decided on a 30' IB or TB but am still open to other floor plans.
4. Not an avid TV

watcher, but do enjoy DVDs. Therefore I probably don't need or want an entertainment center;

An entertainment center is the only way the 30' LDs are configured...it's not possible to get the overhead bed in the 30'.

Linda Hylton http://map.datastormusers.com/user1.cfm?user=1167 http://earl-linda.blogspot.com/
Linda Hylton

Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 87330
I am not going to the Tampa show; however, I do live in Holiday and you are more than welcome to see our 26.5 MB.  Contact me for time and place.
Lou Vanden Bosch

Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 87338
Robbie,
 Not sure where you are in FL, but although we will not be anywhere near the Tampa Show, you are more than welcome to take a look at our '02 Front Lounge LD.   We're up in Flagler Beach at Gamble Rogers SRA until 15 Feb.  I realize that you may not be interested in a rig as small as ours, but thought I'd make the offer.

Ted H.

'02 FL  NE-12

Camp Hosts @ Gamble Rogers SRA, FL

--
www.toad.fobria.com
 See where we are: http://map.datastormusers.com/user1.cfm?user=6079

Posted by: "cwoasa" Hi All, Is anyone planing to attend the Tampa, FL. RV Supershow in Jan?

If you are, could I possibly meet you there and get a look at your LD?

Robbie Robinson

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Reply #4
Yahoo Message Number: 87339
I am planning on attending the Tampa show, probably on the 17th.  I was  not planning on driving the LD there, but could.  It is stored in Palmetto which is about 1 hour away.  I have a 2002 26 RB and would be glad to show it.  This design might suit your needs.
And yes gang, the LD is on its way to me from Colorado - should get here on Friday!!! Judy Allen Holmes Beach FL

Re: Judy's rig (was:Tampa RV Show)
Reply #5
Yahoo Message Number: 87346
---  wrote: Judy Allen > Holmes Beach FL[/quote] Hooray!  One more day!
 That is exciting news, Judy.  Can't wait to hear more.  Is the family that is sailing around the world (your son's neighbors) driving it down for you as planned?

Please keep us posted, Tessa in TX

Reply #6
Yahoo Message Number: 87375
Ted, I was at Patrick AFB. I am currently on my way to VA. for the holidays. I willbe returning down I-95 on or about the 3rd or 4th of Jan. I'm interested

Reply #7
Yahoo Message Number: 87377
Lou. Not sure yet what my schedule will be at the time of the show. I am currently on my way to Virginia for the holidays. Will be back

Reply #11
Yahoo Message Number: 87709
Come on up.  Wwe will be here for the immediate future.  Camping 1/6- 1/9.  Then back for awhile.  email on lpvanbosch at earthlink dot net.  or call.

Heavens, Lou, I probably drove past your house just today :)  I
live

Reply #12
Yahoo Message Number: 87805
hay guys...WHEN is the tampa show. I live near orlando anda I'd like to go....Gene

Original message from Nancy Napier nancycnapi@...>:

Which is the rv show that will have Lazy Daze rv's?

Reply #13
Yahoo Message Number: 87831
Well hay! that didn't help me atoll!!! Again......WHEN'S ( wait a min...that don't look wright!...come to think of it..RITE didn't look RIGHT, eather!!!! I'll start again...Well I'll be darn, I did spelt--WHEN'S--writ...WHEN's the tampa show!! Thank y'all :}:}:}

Original message from :

hay guys...WHEN is the tampa show. I live near orlando anda I'd like to go....Gene

Original message from Nancy Napier nancycnapi@...>:

Which is the rv show that will have Lazy Daze rv's?

Reply #14
Yahoo Message Number: 87833
-WHEN's the tampa show!!

January 16 - 20 Here is the link:
 http://www.frvta.org/supershow.asp

However, don't do there expecting to see a display of Lazy Daze RV's because you won't. On the other hand, you will see one of the biggest selection of vendors, RV's, etc., anywhere in the Country. It's a fun place to just poke around for the day.

Ed

Reply #15
Yahoo Message Number: 87834
I went to the RV show last year and stayed at Hillsborough River State Park.  That's a great place, plenty of things to do - hiking, biking, canoeing!!  Don't get too close to the alligators!!  So spend a day at the rv show and the rest of the time at the park.

Oh, when going to the RV show get there really early to avoid the traffic - it is a mess at opening time.  If you don't get there early I would suggest trying after lunch, maybe it will be less traffic then.

Have fun! Pam
2008 MB

Tampa RV Show
Reply #18
Yahoo Message Number: 127703
Saw a reference to the Florida RV show in Tampa and believe the dates were off. I believe the correct dates are Jan 11 through the 15th.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]