Skip to main content
Topic: Fetzer Wine (Read 3 times) previous topic - next topic
Fetzer Wine
Yahoo Message Number: 87172
In case you haven't heard there is a great Fetzer Wine sale that is word of mouth only. Probably limited to Ca., Nev. and AZ. Go into any Albertsons and purchase a 750 ml. size of their Fetzer wine which has several flavors. There are also other products on the rebate card which you get at the Customer Service desk. The wine is 4.99 on average on sale. You have to purchase 10 bottles at a time. When you reach the register normally 5 dollars is knocked off then plus tax. Save your receipt and get the rebate card. You receive 40 dollars back in cash. The rebate is actually 50 dollars but ten goes to the City of Hope medical facility. Good cause and the wine ends up costing you 49 cents a bottle. The Fetzer wine is very good. The rebate is only in effect until Dec 31st. Enjoy. We actually did this in Prescott and were told it is good in other areas. I hope this is the case but give it a try anyway. John and Linda Leach. Prescott, AZ.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.  Try it now.  http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Re: Fetzer Wine
Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 87174
LOL,

Wow Linda, your comment reminded me of when I was a young GI in CA.
 We could get a gallon of the Gallo Brother's very best red wine for only 75 cents.

No discount, and no rebate coupon required.
 Oh yea, and we thought it was for a good cause at the time (though not so much the next morning).

George Culp
Saucier, MS

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Linda Leach wrote:

.... and the wine ends up costing you 49 cents a bottle.