Skip to main content
Topic: It's a good Tuesday to tease - Blue's update (Read 3 times) previous topic - next topic
It's a good Tuesday to tease - Blue's update
Yahoo Message Number: 87073
While driving out to CA today, a couple passed in a small white SUV, wildly waving.. could be at Blue or maybe the Lazy Daze Southwest sticker caught their eye?
 Got Blues rear window fixed, so now he is almost all better (couple of little broken parts to find yet), front wheel covers to replace, just cause they squeek horribly and look like they may cut into the tires.

The tease #1 is Blue & I saw that monster (butch) faced new Ford at the factory, with a proto type house on the back, well that's what it looked like, anyway.  Took photos, need to see if I can borrow my daughters computer to download and share.

Tease #2 is for Tessa - a Texas type question... who sings "Redneck Mutha?"

Lisa and Blue COLD in SFV, CA

Re: It's a good Tuesday to tease - Blue's update
Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 87081
Hey Lisa!  So glad Blue is feeling better and the window is fixed.
 So what did you think of the '08 LD?  Did it guarantee looking "cool" when driven?  :)  Can't wait to see your pictures.
 I'm sorry to admit that I have no idea who sings that song.  Googling it was an exercise in bad language so I give up.  Must be a great Texan, I'd guess, but there are so many. Please share.
:)

Tessa in TX '92 MB - Ciao Baby!

Re: It's a good Tuesday to tease - Blue's update
Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 87087
Jerry Jeff Walker, dear...I was singing along while fighting the winds in the Mojave desert, thought of you.

Lisa and Blue Back in his "home" space in the SFV, CA

I'm sorry to admit that I have no idea who sings that song.
Googling