Skip to main content
Topic: Wheel help (Read 4 times) previous topic - next topic
Wheel help
Yahoo Message Number: 86897
Evening, Group -
 I am trying to find an aluminum wheel cover for the front wheel on a 1990 Chevy C-30, the two piece type.  The mothership doesn't have any and nothing shows on E-bay or local searches.

Any gurus have a source??  Too many flat tires (at least two) have cracked the cover and it creaks like a bad wheel bearing (or me in the morning).

Thanks!!!!

Lisa and Blue (like Cinderella without his shoe)

Re: Wheel help
Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 86905
"Cinderella has lost HIS(?) shoe".......Me thought Cinderella was a chick.....but what do I know :(

Original message from "Lisa T." stonehouse24@...>:

Evening, Group -
 I am trying to find an aluminum wheel cover for the front wheel on a 1990 Chevy C-30, the two piece type. The mothership doesn't have any and nothing shows on E-bay or local searches.

Any gurus have a source?? Too many flat tires (at least two) have cracked the cover and it creaks like a bad wheel bearing (or me in the morning).

Thanks!!!!

Lisa and Blue (like Cinderella without his shoe)

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Re: Wheel help
Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 86918
I am trying to find an aluminum wheel cover for the front wheel on a 1990 Chevy C-30, the two piece type. The mothership doesn't have any and nothing shows on E-bay or local searches.
The wheel covers on our '83 are polished stainless steel, and this type is still available, I believe. Camping World used to carry them.
The complete set is pricy. You could also try the manufacturer, Wheelmasters, directly. They have a website.

Steve
2004 FL
2013 Honda Fit