Skip to main content
Topic: Any Phoenix- East Valley members making mothership visit in the next (Read 3 times) previous topic - next topic
Any Phoenix- East Valley members making mothership visit in the next
Yahoo Message Number: 86669
Just wanted to know if any PHX area, or even better someone near to the East Valley (Gilber, Chandler, Tempe, Mesa, ...) that are making a trip to the mothership in the next month.  I'm asking because I need a new escape-hatch cover for the '88 26' MB, the covers are about ~$60, but cost almst $50 to ship because they're considered oversize by UPS.  So, in the interest of saving the $ for better things than shipping, thought I'd check here first!

Thanks, Adam

Re: Any Phoenix- East Valley members making mothership visit in the
Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 86670
Have you checked at the CamperWorld in Mesa, AZ?  We have been to several and they have the escape-hatch covers.

John and Linda Prescott, AZ 2003 26.5RB

Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 86675
Just wanted to know if any PHX area, or even better someone near to the East Valley (Gilber, Chandler, Tempe, Mesa, ...) that are making a trip to the mothership in the next month.
Hi Adam -

I am going to Los Angeles from Surprise on the 11th.. will be going near the Mothership to get glass fixed in Blue.  Contact me off list at .

Lisa and Blue (almost all better)

Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 86677
Have you checked at the CamperWorld in Mesa, AZ?  We have been to
several and they have the escape-hatch covers.

John and Linda Prescott, AZ 2003 26.5RB
Thanks Linda, I have checked, but will do so again, as my wife tells me just because I didn't see it doesn't mean it wasn't there.  :)

Adam

Re: Camping World parts (Was: Any Phoenix- East Valley members)
Reply #4
Yahoo Message Number: 86680
Note on Camping World (possibly stating the obvious for some):  Don't forget to ask the folks behind the "Parts" desk for your vent cover.
They might store the part