Skip to main content
Topic: Update from visit to the Mothership.... (Read 4 times) previous topic - next topic
Update from visit to the Mothership....
Yahoo Message Number: 86644
Hello all... I have not really introduced myself...  I am Brian and my wife an I will be buying a new LD in Feb. so I have been lurking and reading. I live about an hour and 45 minutes from the factory so I am fortunate for that.  I stopped by on Friday and talked to Steve.  He is having to redesign the front fender flares and running boards for the new chassis.....  which looks great in my opinion...  He expects the first RB showroom model to be ready late Jan. and if I can I will get some photos and post them.  Steve also said there will be all new side view mirrors and he seems to think that they will complement the new front end nicely.  It is truly a pleasure to have access to the owner so easily in this day and age of mass production...  it would be strange not to be excited about getting yourself an LD motorhome.

Well, I look foward to reading and hopefully contributing in the future....  by the way, we will be odering the blue 27' MB and I have already ordered my plates from the DMV...  "CUWL BLU"

See ya on the road...

Brian and family...

Re: Update from visit to the Mothership....
Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 86649
Hello all... I have not really introduced myself... I am Brian and my wife an I will be buying a new LD in Feb. so I have been lurking and reading.
Hey Brian       congrats on your 26!! I too expect delivery of a new LD 23.5 in February. I too live about 1.5 hours from the factory in Indio Ca. Perhaps we will meet at the "mother ship" on one of our curiosity passes during the process. I keep calling and adding more stuff, I think we have nearly everything on the list by now, oh well, do it right I guess.
Later
Todd     AKA    Bonehead

Check out AOL's list of 2007's hottest products.
 (http://money.aol.com/special/hot-products-2007?NCID=aoltop00030000000001)

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Re: Update from visit to the Mothership....
Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 86650

Hello all... I have not really introduced myself... I am Brian
and my

wife an I will be buying a new LD in Feb. so I have been lurking and reading.

Hey Brian      congrats on your 26!! I too expect delivery of a new LD 23.5 in February. I too live
about 1.5

hours from the factory in Indio Ca. Perhaps we will meet at
the "mother ship"

on one of our curiosity passes during the process. I keep calling
and adding

more stuff, I think we have nearly everything on the list by now,
oh well, do

it right I guess.
Later
Todd    AKA    Bonehead

Check out AOL's list of 2007's hottest products.
 (http://money.aol.com/special/hot-products-2007?
NCID=aoltop00030000000001)

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
I wish it was coming in Feb....  I will be ordering in Feb. and hopefully picking up for the summer....  Perhaps we will meet...

Brian