Skip to main content
Topic: Ciao Baby’s Bathroom faucet & soap dispenser  (Read 5 times) previous topic - next topic
Ciao Baby’s Bathroom faucet & soap dispenser
Yahoo Message Number: 86442
When replacing the LD bath faucet, there are 2 holes in the sink top.  If you add a single-handled faucet, you can add a soap dispenser too.  Then the soap doesn't slide around or require securing for travel.

We just replaced Ciao Baby's temporary Lowe's (ugly) bathroom soap dispenser with a faucet-matching soap dispenser.

Here's how it worked:  In the LD bathroom, I put a single-handled, Price-Pfister brand, Marielle *bar* sink faucet in the rustic pewter finish.  Chris H. also ordered the Marielle *Bar* sink faucet, but in the chrome finish, and his faucet *included* a soap dispenser, but my rustic pewter one did not.  My faucet cost $60 plus shipping and Chris got a better deal for $30 plus shipping from Ebay sources.

I bought 2 Marielle *Kitchen* faucets ($90- $100) off Ebay.  The kitchen faucets came with soap dispensers.  I put one kitchen faucet in Ciao Baby's Kitchen with a soap dispenser, and the other kitchen faucet went in my house.  But then I stole that 2nd soap dispenser for the LD's bathroom (and used the included sprayer instead in the house).

Pictures here:  http://snipurl.com/1uarx>

Anyway, I hope that makes sense.  I love how they match now.

Hope that helps,

Tessa in TX '92 MB- Ciao Baby!