Skip to main content
Topic: Toad/Dinghy classifieds (Read 258 times) previous topic - next topic
Toad/Dinghy classifieds
Yahoo Message Number: 75418
FYI - www.rvclearinghouse.com allows you to post free classifieds, including a category for toads. Membership is also free. We found it quick and easy to join and to post our ad. RVtrader.com charged $45 for the basic ad with photos. We see close to the same amount of toads for sale on both sites. It's hard to tell which site gets more traffic, but I would guess rvtrader because of its rep and circulation.

2011 26.5 ft. Rear Bath
Reply #1
  My son purchased a 2011 26.5ft rear bath model from the original owner in August. It has 11,400 miles on it.    Before he had a chance to use it, he was diagnosed with Cancer and decided to sell it.  The rig is in Immaculate condition and was ordered with almost every option Lazy Daze offered. Just prior to becoming ill he had the hitch upgraded to a class 3  and had a brake controller added.   I  have been asked  to help him find a good home for it.  He is asking 67,000.  Should you have any questions,  I can be reached by email or phone:  626 962 4948.   We are in Covina. California.

Thank you, Ray Forsyth

Re: Toad/Dinghy classifieds
Reply #2
Dear Ray,
I am so sorry to hear about your son's diagnosis.  I will keep your family in my thoughts and prayers and hope for a complete remission.
Marcie