Skip to main content
Topic: Lady Daze Questions? (Read 7 times) previous topic - next topic
Lady Daze Questions?
Yahoo Message Number: 484
On a 1989, 26 foot LD; what is a "party model"? Does anyone know what the layout would be? Thanks, Mari Susan

Lady Daze Questions?
Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 493
I'd be suspicious of this, and the implication of its past use - LD does not make 'party' models.
Nevertheless, this might simply be the owner's description in ignorance of the official designation. In line with other brands' 'party' models, I would guess this is the rear bath model, i.e. the 'living' area is up by the driver, with the dinette just behind.

Steve
2004 FL
2013 Honda Fit

Lady Daze Questions?
Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 494
I'd be suspicious of this, and the implication of its past use - LD does not make 'party' models.
Nevertheless, this might simply be the owner's description in ignorance of the official designation. In line with other brands' 'party' models, I would guess this is the rear bath model, i.e. the 'living' area is up by the driver, with the dinette just behind.

Steve
2004 FL
2013 Honda Fit

Lady Daze Questions?
Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 495
Regarding "party" models, it seems I recall seeing on some of the older LD brochures that they called the 26.5 rear bath model a "party" model because of its openness and ability to seat more people at one time than other models that are broken up by the bath/toilet room.

Chris
Formerly: 2002 30' IB

Lady Daze Questions?
Reply #4
Yahoo Message Number: 496
The folks at Lazy Daze refer to their 26.5 Rear Bath also as their "Party" model. This and the Mid Bath are their two most popular models.

Rob 2000 26.5 Mid Bath

Lady Daze Questions?
Reply #5
Yahoo Message Number: 497
The folks at Lazy Daze refer to their 26.5 Rear Bath also as their "Party" model. This and the Mid Bath are their two most popular models.

Rob 2000 26.5 Mid Bath

Lady Daze Questions?
Reply #6
Yahoo Message Number: 498

Rob 2000 26.5 Mid Bath

Lady Daze Questions?
Reply #7
Yahoo Message Number: 505
Chris, you are right-on with your comment that the LD 26.5 rear bath floor plan is also identified as the "Party Plan". I own a 1997 RB model and the company literature states, "The Party Plan model can seat up to 11 adults at one time and offers an outstanding panoramaic view with a wide open floorplan". I just pulled the broshure package for the Year 2001 models and the same statements exist as in my old documents. Incidentally, such descriptions are in the hardcopy printed literature (part of the floor plans flier) but do not show-up on the web site edition.

DjaughG (pronounced Joe + G.)

Lady Daze Questions?
Reply #8
Yahoo Message Number: 506
You wrote, "I just pulled the brochure package for the Year 2001 models"...where is this available and how can we obtain a copy? Thanks, Mari Susan

Lady Daze Questions?
Reply #9
Yahoo Message Number: 507
You wrote, "I just pulled the brochure package for the Year 2001 models"...where is this available and how can we obtain a copy? Thanks, Mari Susan

Lady Daze Questions?
Reply #10
Yahoo Message Number: 508
Just call the factory at (909)627-1103 and ask them to mail you a broshure set (catalog, price list, floor plans, specifications sheet, comparison guide, et.al.), or make your request in writing to Lazy Daze, 4303 Mission Blvd., Monclair, CA 91763-6052.

Joe G.