Skip to main content
Topic: Delivery Times? (Read 2 times) previous topic - next topic
Delivery Times?
Yahoo Message Number: 66535
We ordered our new 30 ft IB a month ago, and were wondering about the delivery time others had that may have picked up their new LD in the last couple of weeks? I know there is a file in Database but not everyone enters their order there. Thanks- Gypsy

Re: Delivery Times?
Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 66539
Gypsy,
 I don't know about delivery times, I ordered my 30 IB a week ago, so I'm a few weeks behind you.  Did they tell you the wait time was about three months?  Are you planning to fulltime

Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 66540
We ordered our new 30 ft IB a month ago, and were wondering about the delivery time others had that may have picked up their new LD in the last couple of weeks? I know there is a file in Database but not everyone enters their order there. Thanks- Gypsy We ordered our 26.5 MB Feb. 15 and we pick it up May 15--3 months
exactly!  We are so excited!

Marcia

Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 66546
Heidi,
No, we are not going to fulltime. We have had a 99' 26.5 MB for 3 years now and will have to sell it soon. We have really gotten into traveling more and longer and wanted more space.
Did you get the anniversary model or the regular 30 ft; what color? Gypsy

Gypsy,

I don't know about delivery times, I ordered my 30 IB a week ago, so I'm a few weeks behind you.  Did they tell you the wait time was about three months?  Are you planning to fulltime in yours, or is it for vacation use?

Heidi

We ordered our new 30 ft IB a month ago, and were wondering about the delivery time others had that may have picked up their new LD in the last couple of weeks? I know there is a file in Database but not everyone enters their order there. Thanks- Gypsy

Reply #5
Yahoo Message Number: 66558
Gypsy,
 When I saw that anniversary edition I was really tempted because it's beautiful, but I couldn't justify paying $6,000 more for pretty.  I got the teal exterior and the green print (forget what it's called) inside.  What did you get?