Skip to main content
Topic: Kitchen Faucet Brand? - An Update (Read 7 times) previous topic - next topic
Kitchen Faucet Brand? - An Update
Yahoo Message Number: 66399
"I have a 2002 MB in which the kitchen faucet is leaking probably due to a worn O-ring.  I can't locate any paperwork to tell me what brand it is so that I can obtain repair parts.  I searched the archives without results. It is the style where the spray head is extendable on a hose (original equipment). Is anyone aware of the brand/model info?"

To Bill H. it is neither a stainless or porcelain sink. Mine is a double sink made of white fiberglass.  The faucet unit is made of white plastic. My unit was completed in Jan 2002.

To Allen - to call the factory may seem the obvious solution, but the last thing I'd do. The people at the factory (and there are only 4 or 5 who have the background to answer many of these questions) have always been super helpful, however, to stay in business a small company has to keep getting the work out. Your day can disappear without accomplishing anything tangable, because it has been spent on minutia. I wouldn't expect to consult with a builder as to what type faucet he put in my house four years after I bought it. But this is just my courtesy in recognition to how helpful the factory has been.  That is why I wrote my note to this group. Like my car club, or the residents in my community I can spend all my time learning or disseminating the information specific to the things that affect us, without feeling that I am imposing on someones time.
I can picture Steve at the factory on any particular day, with any inquiry thinking to himself...this is the 25th time I've answered this. This group should be proud that it has cataloged the FAQ's for everyones benefit, and now with some free time I'd like to be more participatory too! I'm not criticizing anyone who calls the factory because that is where much of the speciality info originates.
 To Will - Thanks for the Danze website. If that is my type the infor is all there.
 To Joe Hamm - Many thanks for suggestin the possibility that it is a Danze, and offering the FAX. (Will's website has the drawings). Your info on internal adjustments may be what I need regardless of brand, and may correct my problem.

Thanks to all,

Don Howe 2002 MB Gray Long Island
Don & Dorothy
Sold our LD in June of 2023

Our boring always non-PC travel blog
Traveling Dorothy