Skip to main content
Topic: Re: Used Lazy Daze Source (Read 5 times) previous topic - next topic
Re: Used Lazy Daze Source
Yahoo Message Number: 46878
The official LD Caravan club has a bulletin board on which members can list their rigs for sale.
Members often give caravan members first crack at their rigs when they decide to sell. Also, due to the very nature of the caravan club, one or two come up for sale every month. Your best bet is to know a member who can tell you what is for sale and even find out how well-cared for the rig is. One of the members who maintains this bulletin board will also accept and reply to e-mail inquiries. The only drawback is that most of these rigs are in CA.
I am looking for a used Lazydaze rv.  How do I contact the group? Floyd

Re: [Life With A Lazy Daze RV] Re: Used Lazy Daze Source
Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 46879
Are there any groups that are for Lazy Daze owners that allow non-original owners to join?

Re: caravan clubs
Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 46889
"Are there any groups that are for Lazy Daze owners that allow non-original owners to join?"
 Sure! Any group *except* the factory-sponsored Caravan Club in southern California.
There are groups in the northeast, northwest, south central area, midwest...tell us where you live and I'm sure you'll hear from somebody who knows of a group in your region.
 For starters, I can tell you that the Northeastern Lazy Daze Caravan Club meets twice a year--the next get-together is from June 9-12, 2005 at Scusset Beach State Reservation in Sandwich, Massachusetts. You can find information on the latest NE LD doings on my website:

http://www.andybaird.com/travels/NE-LD/index.html>
 That page doesn't have information on the Scusset Beach get-together yet, but I'll update t as soon as I get the details from the hosts, Mary Ellen and Barry Matthew.
 Lazy Dazers South Central has a website at http://home.nctv.com/ld/>.
 The Ladeze or Lazy Daze (women only, but a terrific bunch!) has a website at  www.lazydaze-ladeze.org/>. And so on.
 All of these groups are open to anyone who owns a Lazy Daze, or is just interested in seeing one. So find a club in your area and join up!

Andy Baird
Andy Baird
2021 Ford Ranger towing 2019 Airstream 19CB
Previously: 1985 LD Twin/King "Gertie"; 2003 LD Midbath "Skylark"

Re: [Life With A Lazy Daze RV] Re: caravan clubs
Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 46890
I'm actually IN California and I'm interested in finding a group that does camps that is kid friendly, since we have 3 of them! I'd LOVE to find a Lazy Daze specific group, but others would be fun too!