Skip to main content
Topic: Apple Computers vs PC (Read 3 times) previous topic - next topic
Apple Computers vs PC
Yahoo Message Number: 58702
=============== Paul Smith sez:   Macs have a reputation for being easy to use, since I had a PC- brainwashing instead of a Mac-brainwashing I found Macs difficult to use...
===============
 I agree with you Paul.  I went from a brain-washed Sony top-of-the-line,  thinking I could switch easily.  After all, there are just so many ways you can write a letter, bring up information and files, etc.  Then I got the iMac  G5.  I love it.  But that first month was sheer aggravation.  You have to re-learn everything you thought you already knew.
 Now, of course, being knowledgeable again, it is an easy unit to use and has some features I just couldn't live without...  And so easy to fit on a desk, without all that accompanying paraphenalia like towers, etc.
 An Epson Stylus all-in-one printer came with it and that's another story.  It does it's job, but I'd gladly trade the HP for the Epson anyday.  HP was so easy and print cartridges were all in one,  whereas Epson has indiv. cartridges for each color and that's a pain in the neck.

Bye.  FRANCES