Skip to main content
Topic: 2006 changes (Read 2 times) previous topic - next topic
2006 changes
Yahoo Message Number: 58250
Hi, every body. first Verna & I thank all you good people for answering our questions. We visited the Mothership yesterday and ordered our 26.5 MB, in charcoal/dark charcoal for early january delivery. Ed told us that Ford is now using steel valve stems and also shaved down the dog house and moved the drivers seat controls to the leftside! much better acess in my opinion. We get a little something for the $ 2000. Lazy Dazys has upgraded the thermostat to control the heat strip, AC and heater combined from the one thermostat. Our invoice #is 8388.  We are planning to make it to the rally in CheyenneIn June.  Bob & Verna

Re: 2006 changes
Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 58265
Your comment regarding the thermostat is good news if I understand it correctly. I was disappointed to see that to control the air in the LD I would probably have to stand on a stool because it is too high for me to see (I'm 5'3"). I hope the info about the thermostat confirms my perception that is the same as we had in our '03 Chinook.

Cindy 23.5 on order

2006 changes
Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 58269
Cindy, if I heard Ed Newton Correctly, And I think I did, you will not have to use a stool. You might call the mothership and confirm bob getts
 Cindy Fellows cmfhb@...> wrote:Your comment regarding the thermostat is good news if I understand it correctly. I was disappointed to see that to control the air in the LD I would probably have to stand on a stool because it is too high for me to see (I'm 5'3"). I hope the info about the thermostat confirms my perception that is the same as we had in our '03 Chinook.

Cindy 23.5 on order

SPONSORED LINKS Automotive technician Insurance recreational vehicle Recreational vehicle financing Automotive equipment Recreational vehicles Recreational vehicle sales

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]