Skip to main content
Topic: 2001 front hub caps. (Read 2 times) previous topic - next topic
2001 front hub caps.
Yahoo Message Number: 58215
Some wonderful fellow RV'er backed into my front tight fender and wheel cover.

The body shop does not know the KII brand (Neither do I).
Can someone tell me where I would go to purchase a single replacement?? Steve Chandler

Re: 2001 front hub caps.
Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 58216
Some wonderful fellow RV'er backed into my front tight fender and
wheel cover.

The body shop does not know the KII brand (Neither do I).
Can someone tell me where I would go to purchase a single replacement?? Steve Chandler
Steve:

Go to www dot kaper2 dot com.  I have ordered bolt covers from them and they were most cooperative.  Go to "products" and then "wheel acccessories."  I think I would ask the factory for the product number so there will be no misunderstanding.  (I can't remember if the factory gave me any owner data on the wheel covers, but come to think of it, they must have or I would not have been able to get to the web site.  You may want to check to see if you have any before you call the factory.)  BTW, I wasn't sure of what to order from the web site so I used the 800 phone number.

Good luck

Gus Weber

Re: 2001 front hub caps.
Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 58217
Steve:

Go to www dot kaper2 dot com.  I have ordered bolt covers from them and they were most cooperative.  Go to "products" and then "wheel acccessories."  I think I would ask the factory for the product number so there will be no misunderstanding.  (I can't remember if the factory gave me any owner data on the wheel covers, but come to think of it, they must have or I would not have been able to get to the web site.  You may want to check to see if you have any before you call the factory.)  BTW, I wasn't sure of what to order from the web site so I used the 800 phone number.
Steve:  That URL should have been www do kaperii dot com.  Sorry - my bookmarks page put a "2" in place of "ii".

Gus