Skip to main content
Topic: Burligton VT gathering (Read 2 times) previous topic - next topic
Burligton VT gathering
Yahoo Message Number: 58041
"If you can make it, the Northeast LD group is having our Fall get-together at the North Beach Park Municipal CG in Burlington, VT from September 29 to October 2nd. There will be 20-30 rigs in attendance and no one is prouder to show off his rig than an LD owner.
Friday and Saturday mornings before 10:30 will be the best time to visit." . . .

Now that we have a daughter at Tuck/Dartmouth getting her MBA, and thus a place to crash, we hope to drop by the NE gathering one morning to enjoy looking at some rigs; I've seen ONE in the flesh and my bride has seen zero.  We're newly-retired wannabees with along history of cross-country trailer-camping and RV rentals and once we get our new home in Williamsburg VA set up and furnished, we hope to make some RV decisions, probably next summer.

Looking forward to it --

Gary (& Marie) Allen Alexandria/Williamsburg, VA

Re: [Life With A Lazy Daze RV] Burligton VT gathering
Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 58155
Speaking of which I saw my first real LD yesterday. It was headed south on 15 highway between Harrisburg and Gettysburg in Pa.

I was going north and just caught a quick glimpse of it.

Garry

Burligton VT gathering
Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 58059
Gary, should you be in Williamsburg "setting-up" some day, stop by Yorktown.
I've a 2001 MB that shines in the driveway.
 We'll be out of state starting next weekend for a couple weeks, but feel free to contact me at lrollinger at earthlink dot net.

Larry