Skip to main content
Topic: 26.5' MB bath measures, RB shower stall (Read 4 times) previous topic - next topic
26.5' MB bath measures, RB shower stall
Yahoo Message Number: 58019
Does anyone there could inform the measures of the shower stall and of the toilet/sink area in the MB and RB 26.5' floorplans ?

Thanks

Eudoro

Re: 26.5' MB bath measures, RB shower stall
Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 58023

Does anyone there could inform the measures of the shower stall and of the toilet/sink area in the MB and RB 26.5' floorplans ?

Thanks

Eudoro
Eudoro, Okay, looking at your floorplan drawings, on the RB model, the dressing area, with the wardrobe door closed, measures 62 inches from front to rear and 41 inches from the front of the wardrobe closet to the shower/fridge wall.  In the left rear of this area is the sink/cabinet which measures 21" wide x 14" deep.  I didn't measure the alcove taken up by the toilet but will do so if it helps.
 The shower stall measures 27" wide and 33 1/2 " front to rear and is 76 1/2 " tall.

Tom Riley

'04 26 RB  Fort Bragg, CA

Re: 26.5' MB bath measures, RB shower stall
Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 58024
Quote from: Eudoro"

Thanks

Eudoro
In the left rear of this area is the

sink/cabinet which measures 21" wide x 14" deep.
I should have said, "right rear" instead of "left rear" Tom

26.5' RB bath and shower mesures: Thanks, Tom !
Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 58027
Thanks a lot Tom! It seems that even I can operate efficiently in RB's shower stall, and, of course, the bath "free area" is excellent!

Eudoro "tight fitting anyplace" Lemos, Jr.

Re: 26.5' RB bath and shower mesures: Thanks, Tom !
Reply #4
Yahoo Message Number: 58028

Thanks a lot Tom! It seems that even I can operate efficiently in RB's shower stall, and, of course, the bath "free area" is excellent!

Eudoro "tight fitting anyplace" Lemos, Jr.
You're welcome.  Hopefully somebody else can run out and measure their MB and come back with the specs.  You won't be "tight fitting anyplace" if you end up with the RB model, that's probably it's nicest feature, a very roomy bath/dressing room.

Tom "not needing much horizontal space" Riley