Skip to main content
Topic: Refrigerator Replacement (Read 9 times) previous topic - next topic
Refrigerator Replacement
Yahoo Message Number: 57866
We just got home this evening from the Amazing Flying Trip (in Serenity) to the Factory to have our refrigerator replaced.
 True to their words, Lazy Daze was great and replaced our defective refrigerator right on time (Thank you Tim).   Boy are we tired!  From home (Santa Cruz) to Ontario on Tuesday, the factory on Wednesday (we wer in at 8:00 am and out at 1:30) then we left and drove to the beautiful Elks club in Oceana last night, stayed till about noon today and now we are home!
 Boy are we tired, but the rig is a dream!  II am supposed to be in Oregon for LaDeze on Monday and still intend to try to make it, but I may be a day late, just have to see.  before we can go, have to change the oil (already have 1500 miles on her) then pack upo the fridge and get on the road!

Hope to see some of you soon

Kate and Terry (in Serenity, the Red 30TB)
 PS, I have posted a few pictures of the view out of our rear BR/Lounge, taken this morning at the Oceana Elks Club.  They are a bit dark, it was overcast, early in the morning and taken from inside with nop flash, but truly beautiful.  They are posted In the photos section, in a file named Serenity

Re: [Life With A Lazy Daze RV] Refrigerator Replacement
Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 57867
As I am VERY tired, I apologize for all the spelling/typing eroors.  I obviously didn't proffread, what a Goof!

Sorry

Kate