Skip to main content
Topic: More free Balloon Fiesta tickets available (Read 2 times) previous topic - next topic
More free Balloon Fiesta tickets available
Yahoo Message Number: 57692
Pete and I are going to be staying here in Colorado, while my brother is going through his rehab program. That's the next 3-4 months.
 We have tickets for the ABQ Balloon Fiesta with the Lazy Daze bunch, for the whole week (October 1-9). They're available for anyone on this list, or some other Lazy Dazer that you might know who's not on the list. Free. Just email Marial Gertz at mgertz at bendbroadband dot com

We feel so lucky on several counts. First, that my brother's in one of the best rehabilitation centers in the world. It exceeds my expectations on every front, and some of you know that I have a 'past' in hospital administration, and it has resulted in someone who has a keen level of awareness of what's good and what's not. This is beyond good. This is truly excellence.
 Next is that Pete and I are retired, can be here when a family member needs us, and have this wonderful, self-contained, solar powered, catalytic  (for the winter months) Lazy Daze to live in while we're conveniently parked right outside the Rehab Hospital.

Last but not least, we have LD friends like Chris Horst who has already emailed us the dump sites in the area, and Suzanne Furman who is planning our 'Greater Denver Area' orientation drive.

See you guys out on the road next spring -

Sarah, Pete & the Dawgs - Ziggy & Gizmo Craig Rehab Hospital - Littleton, Colorado

Re: [Life With A Lazy Daze RV] More free Balloon Fiesta tickets ava
Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 57694
Good grief. I don't know how Marial's email address got into the middle of that sentence, [". . have this wonderful, self-contained, solar powered,  catalytic  (for the winter months). . "]. It should have read "have this wonderful, self- contained, solar powered, catalytic heater-heated . . . blah blah blah.
 Then, for anyone who really cares, Craig Hospital's not in Littleton, like my sig line said - it's in Englewood, CO. I don't know what's happening to my mind. Seems to be a bit thrashed lately.

happy trails - Sarah, Pete, and the Dawgs Outside Craig Rehab Hospital, in Englewood, Colorado