Skip to main content
Topic: Katrina continued (Read 2 times) previous topic - next topic
Katrina continued
Yahoo Message Number: 57530
I'm sorry, but I hit the return button.
I was going to say that it was only yesterday that we managed to contact our children in Hattiesburg and Laurel.  Both of them had house damage, but not serious.  I have cousins who lived on the coast who probably lost their homes.  They don't know yet.  The lack of communication is bad.  The highway patrol has closed all highways south of Interstate 20.
Frances

Re: [Life With A Lazy Daze RV] Katrina continued
Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 57531
Frances,
 We are all just happy to hear that you and your family are all right.

Please know that you are in our hearts and prayers

Kate

Re: [Life With A Lazy Daze RV] Katrina continued
Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 57693
Francis wrote: (snip) . . . I'm sorry, but I hit the return button. . . .  I have cousins who lived on the coast who probably lost their homes. . .  The lack of communication is bad.  The highway patrol has closed all highways south of Interstate 20.
 Francis - in a situation as scary as yours, hitting the return button is forever an understandable thing. Maybe hitting the 'delete' button my accident would be even a better tension reliever. My gosh - those of us outside your area can hardly believe what we're seeing on TV. I can't imagine what you're facing. I'm so glad you have your LD and the Datastorm! Stay in touch with us and let us know how you and your family are -

Sarah Englewood, CO (near Denver)