Skip to main content
Topic: Posting L.D. WANTED file into FILES section (Read 2 times) previous topic - next topic
Posting L.D. WANTED file into FILES section
Yahoo Message Number: 57503
To:  ANDY,  EUDORO, AND JUDIE:
 I wonder if I could suggest a solution to those of us who would like to let other club members know that someone is looking for an L.D. in a particular size or layout.

There is the excellent FOR SALE folder in the FILES.
Would it be possible to entitle that For Sale Folder   FOR SALE AND WANTED ?
 And, then, those with particular needs could add a WANTED file to this Folder describing which size, which layout, etc that they are looking for.  With an attention message that a file has been uploaded to this File Folder, only one request would be needed to call attention to a possibly interested seller.  This would be a benefit for both a buyer and a seller.
 OR, could we add a FOLDER for just  L.D. WANTED,  filed immediately under the FOR SALE folder?

Could we get your opinions on this?  Thank you.          FRANCES

Re: Posting L.D. WANTED file into FILES section
Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 57524
"Would it be possible to entitle that For Sale Folder 'FOR SALE AND WANTED' ?"
 Sounds reasonable to me. How say you, fellow moderators? Any drawbacks or problems with doing this?

Andy Baird
Andy Baird
2021 Ford Ranger towing 2019 Airstream 19CB
Previously: 1985 LD Twin/King "Gertie"; 2003 LD Midbath "Skylark"

Re: Posting L.D. WANTED file into FILES section
Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 57539
I think the idea is excellent, and I volunteer to create and manage this new file, since I'm already managing the "All LD for Sale" file.

Eudoro

Re: "All LD's wanted" folder in Files section
Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 57562
And there you have it: Eudoro has already created the folder and will manage it. Thanks to him, and to Frances for a great suggestion!

Andy Baird
Andy Baird
2021 Ford Ranger towing 2019 Airstream 19CB
Previously: 1985 LD Twin/King "Gertie"; 2003 LD Midbath "Skylark"

Re: "All LD's wanted" folder in Files section
Reply #4
Yahoo Message Number: 57571
And there you have it: Eudoro has already created the folder and
will manage it. Thanks to

him, and to Frances for a great suggestion!

Andy Baird
Yup.  As we lost the one we were planning to buy this week (someone got there first), we're back to square one in our search for a mid- 90's era MB.  I've already uploaded my want ad ;o)

Dang...