Skip to main content
Topic: We saw our rig!!! (Read 2 times) previous topic - next topic
We saw our rig!!!
Yahoo Message Number: 57151
So here we are down in LA waiting for tomorrow, when we finally get to take possession of our new 2005 30TB.
 We have stuff stashed all over down here, so we thougth it best to take a trip to the Factory to stow some of it for tomorrow.
 We got there and spoke with Tim, who, after a bit of coaxing, allowed us a quick look inside our new rig!  They were still fine tuning and finishing up, but what a treat!  We both LOVE the new doghouse, a tremendous improvement over the small wooden shelf with the 2 cup holders.  Also, I'm so pleased that we had the entry (by the refrigerator) reinforced, where we had them install a handicap bar (like in a lot of restrooms).  Makes it very secure for going out of the coach.

And those wonderful back windows!  And the Red Exterior. . .
 I could go on and on, but will save it for when we actually have it in our hot little hands.
 This time tomorrow, she's all ours HOORAY!  A few nights at the Ontario Elks Club and the adventure begins.

Happy at last

Kate (impatient for just a few more hours)

We saw our rig!!! Part 2
Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 57152
Also, I'm so pleased that we had the entry (by the refrigerator) reinforced, where we had them install a handicap bar (like in a lot of restrooms).
Makes it very secure for going out of the coach.
I forgot to mention that we have Steve to thank for this idea.  We saw his 30IB and were quite impressed with the bar, made it so much easier to get out of the coach.

Thanks Steve!

Kate

Re: We saw our rig!!! Part 2
Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 57153
"I forgot to mention that we have Steve to thank for this idea.  We saw his 30IB and were quite impressed with the bar, made it so much easier to get out of the coach."

Thanks Steve!

Kate
Kate

Well, finally the big day has arrived, congratulations!

And about the bar, remember, you seen it here first.

Steve S.
Lazy Bones
Steve S.
Lazy Bones & Cedar
2004 30'IB (Island Bed)
Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery
Live for the day!

Re: [Life With A Lazy Daze RV] Re: We saw our rig!!! Part 2
Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 57158
Steve

That's why I made sure to give you credit!

Kate

[Life With A Lazy Daze RV] Re: We saw our rig!!! Part 2
Reply #4
Yahoo Message Number: 57162
Steve

"That's why I made sure to give you credit!"

Kate
Kate

That's what it's all about, helping others while you're having fun yourself.
 Many happy trails to you both and I hope to see you out on the super slab one day.
 Just filled out my Golden Caravan application tonight, will we see you in Cheyenne?

Steve S.
Lazy Bones
Steve S.
Lazy Bones & Cedar
2004 30'IB (Island Bed)
Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery
Live for the day!

Re: We saw our rig!!!
Reply #5
Yahoo Message Number: 57193
Yay Kate!

Hope the pickup went ok today.  We were thinking of you and remembering how excited we were when we picked up our 30'TB last September.  How does that pretty new bedspread and rug look in the rig?

Keep us posted on your whereabouts and maybe our paths will cross again.  Right now we're in Ogden, Utah -- on our way up to Bear Lake, ID and then up to Yellowstone for a few weeks.

Chris W. (& Frank) 2004 - 30'TB