Skip to main content
Topic: NorthEast Lazy Daze Fall Gathering (Read 3 times) previous topic - next topic
NorthEast Lazy Daze Fall Gathering
Yahoo Message Number: 56934
The NorthEast Lazy Daze Group invites any LDer who will be in the area to join us for our Fall Gathering in Burlington, VT.

DATES:  Thursday, September 29-Sunday, October 2. 2005 PLACE:  North Beach Campground, Burlington, VT HOSTS:  Paul and Helen Huyffer  
 There are still 9 reserved sites left.  For more info please contact me.

Helen

Re: [Life With A Lazy Daze RV] NorthEast Lazy Daze Fall Gathering
Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 56935
Great!!

Why not add it to the Calendar!

Kate

Re: NorthEast Lazy Daze Fall Gathering
Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 56979
The NorthEast Lazy Daze Group invites any LDer who will be in the area to join us for our Fall Gathering in Burlington, VT.

DATES:  Thursday, September 29-Sunday, October 2. 2005 PLACE:  North Beach Campground, Burlington, VT HOSTS:  Paul and Helen Huyffer  hlhuyffer@a...
 There are still 9 reserved sites left.  For more info please contact me.

Helen
We will be in the area at the time of the Fall Gathering and are interested in joining the gathering.  Please send information including costs to my off line address: .
Frank and Thelma

Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 56981
"We will be in the area at the time of the Fall Gathering and are interested in joining the gathering. Please send information including costs to my off line address: firsthall@d..."
 Frank, you can find all the information about this get-together on the NE LD group's web page:

http://www.andybaird.com/travels/NE-LD/sept2005.htm>

Andy Baird
Andy Baird
2021 Ford Ranger towing 2019 Airstream 19CB
Previously: 1985 LD Twin/King "Gertie"; 2003 LD Midbath "Skylark"

Reply #6
Yahoo Message Number: 57071
"I made our resvervation this evening. Hope to see you there. We are looking forward to meeting some other LD owners."
 You'll meet some great folks, but I won't be one of them. I'm going to be in the west this fall, so I won't be able to attend the Vermont NE-LD gathering--the first one I'll have missed since the group started. :-(

Andy Baird
Pocasset, MA
Andy Baird
2021 Ford Ranger towing 2019 Airstream 19CB
Previously: 1985 LD Twin/King "Gertie"; 2003 LD Midbath "Skylark"