Skip to main content
Topic: Calendar (Read 2 times) previous topic - next topic
Calendar
Yahoo Message Number: 56913
I was just poking around the site, and took a loo at the Calendar.  I tried posting our pick up date, but not sure if it only works for me, or if everyone can see the same thing.
 If it's a community thing, we could post all the different group get togethers and caravans, then everyone would have access to it.

What do you think?

Kate-SIX MORE DAYS!!!!!

Re: Calendar
Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 56917
"....Calendar. --If it's a community thing, we could post all the different group get togethers and caravans, then everyone would have access to it."

It appears to be a community thing. I just checked it, and saw your posting. The first time I looked at it too.

Chris Hunter

Re: [Life With A Lazy Daze RV] Re: Calendar
Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 56918
Great!  I just put in the LaDeze Get Together, and the Post LaDeze Get Together!

Kate - Almost Done Impatiently Waiting!

Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 56922
Great idea Kate.
 I'm sure people would appreciate being able to see at a glance others that have pick-up dates close to theirs.
 Other events of LD significance would also be of interest, as you point out.

Let's use it!!

Barry 01 r rb tx at

Reply #4
Yahoo Message Number: 56929
"I was just poking around the site, and took a loo at the Calendar. I tried posting our pick up date, but not sure if it only works for me, or if everyone can see the same thing."

Dear Kate, I almost feel like we should get a caravan together to go check out your new LD at the factory-your excitement is infectious! I know I fall more in love with our LD all the time, but we didn't have to wait so long for it-we bought it used. I'm looking forward to reading about your adventures when you pick it up- Buona Fortuna! Peggy & Terry 1992 23.5 LD TK red "Daze of Whine & Rozes"

Re: Calendar, Now Calendar plus Pick Up
Reply #5
Yahoo Message Number: 56932
Well, we are PRETTY EXCITED!!!

We would LOVE to meet the folks on this board!
 If anyone will be in the area, we will be at the Ontario Elks Club from Tuesday the 23rd through at least Friday morning.

Come by and we can at least guarantee a cup of coffee!

Kate (and Terry) 5 More Days!!

Re: [Life With A Lazy Daze RV] Re: Calendar, Now Calendar plus Pick
Reply #6
Yahoo Message Number: 56933
And I meant to say that I have put the LaDeze get together (and post get together on the Calendar also!  It would be great if the local caravan groups would add their Trips and locations to the calendar as well.

Kate-5 more days . . .

Reply #7
Yahoo Message Number: 56955
Kate and Barry,
 Don't forget that the Delivery Times database has a field for actual pick-up date.  Since that's already in place, I can't see the value of entering the same data in a second location.  It's hard enough to get folks to enter something once without asking them to put it in a second place as well.
 However, I heartily agree with entering other activities, such as Rallies, etc.  In fatc, I've just added the NE Group's fall rally in late Sept.

Cheers, Ted '02 FL  NE-12
 Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 07:36:02 -0000

I'm sure people would appreciate being able to see at a glance others that have pick-up dates close to theirs.
 Other events of LD significance would also be of interest, as you point out.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Re: [Life With A Lazy Daze RV] Re: Calendar
Reply #8
Yahoo Message Number: 56956
I agree, I just posted our delivery date when I first discovered the calendar.  I put it in to check if everyone could see my entries.  Now that I know it works, I'd be happy to remove it.

Kate

[Life With A Lazy Daze RV] Re: Calendar
Reply #9
Yahoo Message Number: 56965
Ted and Kate,

I agree that the Delivery Times data base, which is ordered by PO number, is the more important information.  Nevertheless, there is often a benefit