Skip to main content
Topic: LD 30 TB (Read 2 times) previous topic - next topic
LD 30 TB
Yahoo Message Number: 50562
We're looking forward to purchasing a LD 30' TB. However, we have two large dogs... both black labs, and we're concerned about having enough space for the four of us on extended trips.  Comments please?

Also, we're anxious to get going and the 7 to 8 month build time is a concern.  Is there any LD 30's out there for sale?

Gerry B.

Re: [Life With A Lazy Daze RV] LD 30 TB
Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 50565
We travel with one "Black Lab" (75 pounds) and everything works very well.
Don't know what would happen with two....

Ted Collmar

Pinetop, Arizona

_____
Ted C.

Re: LD 30 TB
Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 50567
(snip) "we have two large dogs... space for the four of us on extended trips.  Comments please?"

Gerry:

We happily travelled with an 89 lb. Golden for many years in a 23.5 and knew a couple who had two Goldens in a 20' and did ok. You can make anything work if you really want to.

Anne

Re: LD 30 TB
Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 50572
"We're looking forward to purchasing a LD 30' TB. However, we have two large dogs[snip] Is there any LD 30's out there for sale?" Gerry B.

Gerry B.,

We do have a 30'TB, and until shortly before we bought it also had an 85lb. black Lab.  He died at age 12, unfortunately.  We then acquired two Yorkies,9lbs. and 12lbs., who travel with us.  I cannot imagine traveling with a dog as large as our Lab, let alone two, who live to shed.  But, obviously, some folks manage just fine.  We even met a couple who traveled in a small Class C who had three Labs!  It really depends on your ability to find a safe place in the LD for them to travel(ideally in crates),tolerance for crowding, hair on everything, and cleaning up after every trip outside, especially in messy weather.  Only you know the answer to that! :^)

As far as the LD 30'ers for sale, be sure to check the new searchable archive site (found on the home page)for weekly listings posted by oryoki.

Sharon N.

Re: [Life With A Lazy Daze RV] RE: Selling the Ramblin Roze
Reply #4
Yahoo Message Number: 50586
Hi Folks Because of multiple health reasens we are goint to sell the Ramblin Roze 2001 26.5 RK New mitchlins(sp) etc. etc. long list of options 31,000mi. asking 51,200.00.  email me if interested at  located in central Texas -.

===== Robert & Roberta, Rozie and the Horney Toad, SKP#702

The all-new My Yahoo! - Get yours free! http://my.yahoo.com

Re: Selling the Ramblin Roze
Reply #5
Yahoo Message Number: 50590
Robert, I'm very sorry to hear that you must sell the Ramblin' Roze! I hope your health improves to the point where you can get back into RVing in the future.
 Unfortunately, your ad ended up loose in the Files area instead of being uploaded to the "All Lazy Daze for Sale... " folder, where all for-sale ads are kept. Would you please re- upload it to that folder? That's where people will be looking, so your chances are much better if you put your ad there.
 I've appended the text below for your convenience, and deleted the original, out-of-place file.

Andy Baird

Date of ad:2-9-05
Year of coach:2001
Price: 51,200.00
Miles:31,000

Length and floor plan:26.5ft RK

Chassis (Dodge, Chevy, Ford):E450 Ford
Exterior colors:Red & White
Interior colors:Blue & Beige
Air conditioning? Yes
Generator? Yes
Solar? Yes

Satellite TV? Antenna Only
Non smokers? Yes
Condition: Excellent

Phone #: (optional) 325-388-4190 E-mail address, long form: (e.g., mike at aol.com)  Other notables: Bilsteins, New Michelins Jan.05, Too many extras, call for details.
(e.g., Bilstein shocks, levelers, new tires, etc.)
Andy Baird
2021 Ford Ranger towing 2019 Airstream 19CB
Previously: 1985 LD Twin/King "Gertie"; 2003 LD Midbath "Skylark"