Skip to main content
Topic: New files (Read 2 times) previous topic - next topic
New files
Yahoo Message Number: 50184
Eudoro, I just read the new file listing the changes by year. Wow! You just answered all of the questions I would be asking if we decide to buy a newer LD. Thanks.

Karen

Re: New files
Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 50190
Eudoro, I just read the new file listing the changes by year. Wow!
Karen:

All the kudos MUST go to Barry Barnes, which did the full compiling of that list, as it is wrote before the text itself, in capital letters, by me.
 Barry was elegant and generous enough to liberate me to, jointly with Larry, orioki and other members of this group, expand and complete this list. We will do it in "installments", each one more complete than the one before. The first one will go to the list next weekend.
When we complete everything possible to us to reunite, we intend to send a copy to Steve Newton and ask for his help to fill the gaps.

Of course, all the members that contribute will have it's credit, but the "father" of this project is, and allways will be, Barry.

Eudoro "just making a great idea more complete, with the help of a lot of great people" Lemos, Jr.

LD Changes
Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 50195
Eduro,

Thanks for the kudos, but the original suggestion for an LD Changes file came from someone else about 30,000 messages ago.  (I wasn't able to find the original suggestion, despite Art's great search engine.)

The real credit belowngs to the many contributors, particularly orioki, who you mentioned.  I just collected the contributions as they were posted.

I look forward to a more organized version of the file.  It should answer many frequently asked questions.

Barry 01 r rb tx