Skip to main content
Topic: looking for an LD (Read 4 times) previous topic - next topic
looking for an LD
Yahoo Message Number: 49913
Hi all, I'm looking for a used LD, 26.5. Rear bath, Mid Bath and Rear Kitchen are my preferred floor plan. Preferably less than 10 years old. I'm planning to travel in it by myself for about half the year, so I need something in good condition.

I've looked at the ones posted in the For Sale file. Some of them, I've discovered, have been sold. I was wondering if there's anything out there that's not in the file.

thanks Lilla

Re: [Life With A Lazy Daze RV] looking for an LD
Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 49928
Hi Lilla I'm not sure if you've checked out the RB 2002 Lazy Daze being sold by Sue Masterson in DesMoines, Iowa.  I'm pretty sure it's still for sale.
I've seen this coach and know its owner.  It is in pristine condition and considering the very low mileage (12.5K miles), a fantastic bargain.  A lot of us were very sorry to hear Sue is selling her coach.
But if you're looking for a well kept Lazy Daze, I'd recommend you check it out.

Good Luck! Lorna
2003 RB

Re: looking for an LD
Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 49931

".....I've looked at the ones posted in the For Sale file. Some of
them,

I've discovered, have been sold. I was wondering if there's anything out there that's not in the file....."
Hi, Lilla:
 The "ads" posted at "for sale file" are uploaded by the sellers. Some of them delete their uploads when they complete the sale, some forget.

We (the moderators)have modified  recently the policy to send a message to every seller after 90 days, asking if it's sold, and if not, suggesting to be more detailed in info or reducing the price.
After six months with no changes, we delete it anyway.
 If any member, like you, find that an LD has been sold, we kindly ask to inform one of us, so we can take the apropriate measures.
 We have also a fantastic service maintained by one of our most active members, orioki2000. She does a full research about all the LD's for sale, and posts weekly messages with the full results.
 You can check for the most recent orioki2000 "LD's for sale listings" message.

Take a look also at the excellent "Price asked" file, uploaded and maintained by other very active and knowledgeable members, Barry Barnes.
 You can allways count with the members of our group to help you with eventual doubts that can arise during your search and buying process.
Be at ease to write to us anytime.

Thanks and good look in your search.

Eudoro "imoderate co-moderator" Lemos, Jr.

Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 49937
Hi Lorna...you sweetie!

Hey it looks like my rig is sold, I have a small down payment and plans to deliver it to Kansas City on Tuesday.  On Wednesday, I will either sign off (for awhile--till I get my IB) or let you know that it's still available.

I'm not sure if you've checked out the RB 2002 Lazy Daze being sold by Sue Masterson in DesMoines, Iowa.  I'm pretty sure it's still for sale.
   Yahoo! Mail - now with 250MB free storage. Learn more.
http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250

Reply #4
Yahoo Message Number: 49992
Lilla - I want to put my ditto's on taking a look at Sue Masterson's RV. If you can't locate it, email me privately, and I'll send you her email address - I'm not sure she's monitoring the list. HEY SUE - YOU HERE?
 Any how, Lorna's right - this is a perfect RV - It has lots of extras on it, and Sue is a AAA maintainer. I know it's an excellent buy. Sarah Yuma, AZ

Reply #5
Yahoo Message Number: 50044
Actually she was the first one I checked out. She has a contract on it.

--- Sarah Blackwood sarahsgonervn@...> wrote:

Lilla - I want to put my ditto's on taking a look at Sue Masterson's RV. If you can't locate it, email me privately, and I'll send you her email address - I'm not sure she's monitoring the list. HEY SUE - YOU HERE?

Any how, Lorna's right - this is a perfect RV - It has lots of extras on it, and Sue is a AAA maintainer. I know it's an excellent buy. Sarah Yuma, AZ
   Take Yahoo! Mail with you! Get it on your mobile phone.
http://mobile.yahoo.com/maildemo

looking for an LD
Reply #6
Yahoo Message Number: 49920
Hi, We have a LD 26.5 ft., RB, only 16,000 miles, 1995, 450 Ford. Excellent condition, non-smoking, no pets.  In Denver.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Reply #7
Yahoo Message Number: 49977
Hi, We have a LD 26.5 ft., RB, only 16,000 miles, 1995, 450 Ford.
Excellent

condition, non-smoking, no pets.  In Denver.
JBurns3360@a.

Could you list or E-mail me with more details and price? I have a coworker that may have an intrest in your model. We are both in the Denver area.
Thanks,

Dan Hillman

Reply #8
Yahoo Message Number: 49987
Hi Dan,  Here are the details: 1995 RB. 26 1/2 ft. LD 16,00 miles Ford 450 Teal color outside and inside, grey carpet AC, 4K generator (very few hours) TV/VCR combo on custom swivel mounting Non-smoking, no pets Excellent condition Bilstein shocks Big Foot levelers with ignition lock-out Electric step Winter by-pass $35,000 Thanks.

Reply #9
Yahoo Message Number: 50060
JBurns3360@a... wrote:

Hi Dan,  Here are the details:
-------- Thank You--I'll pass the info to my coworker and if he is interested I'll contact you.
Are you the first owners, and did you buy the Big foot levelers in Denver? Do you like them?-----I'm thinking of adding levelers on the 30Ft LD I'm in the process of buying.
Thanks again,

Dan Hillman

Reply #10
Yahoo Message Number: 50111
Hi Dan,  The Big Foot levelers are great.  The engine lock-out is  added security if you stop in a parking lot.  You only have to lower one  leveler a short ways and nobody can start the engine until you raise the  leveler.  We didn't buy them here in Denver, but had them installed here,  at Recreational Vehicle Accessories, 2111 S. Leyden, Denver, CO 303  756-9494.  They may even be stocking Big Foot now, as our installation was  back in 1995.
Yes, we are the only owners of the 26.5 RB LD.  Forgot to tell you, we replaced the in-dash radio with a Panasonic AM/FM, tape deck and remote 6-disc  CD changer. Thanks.

Reply #11
Yahoo Message Number: 50119
Hi Dan,  The Big Foot levelers are great.  The engine lock-out is added security if you stop in a parking lot.  You only have to lower
one  leveler a

short ways and nobody can start the engine until you raise the
leveler.

I would just like to inquire if you are sure your engine will not start. I know the Big Foot levelers on our 04 LD will not lock out an engine start. It will trigger a high pitch warning sound telling you a leveler is not fully retracted. If however you wish to drive off in that condition, you can. Maybe yours is different.
Tom.

Reply #12
Yahoo Message Number: 50211
Hi Dan,  The Big Foot levelers are great.
_------- Thanks for the Big foot info.
I talked to my coworker about your LD. Sorry' He's probably not a prospect.
Slighty out of his $ range.I'll keep my ears open--As it sounds like a nice rig.
Thank you,

Dan Hillman