Skip to main content
Topic: FAQ and Observations (Read 3 times) previous topic - next topic
FAQ and Observations
Yahoo Message Number: 49797
I've just finished reading the Diesel FAQ by Eudoro and the Tire Stem FAQ by Joan Taylor, Steve K. and Andy.  I'm so impressed with the balanced, clear and thorough "discussion" of a subject I'm not avidly interested in and that Eudoro made -- yes, *interesting*!
 And again, that three intelligent, enlightened adults could set aside individual preferences, put their heads together, and deliver a thorough, educational, unbiased chapter on the subject of tire stems and valve extenders, clearly enough for the likes of me to understand -- well, I send a big huge, heartfelt THANK YOU!  Our government would do well to emulate the likes of you three!!!
 Don't you go be gettin' big heads now -- I'm just acknowledging all of you, especially our Andy Bear, who have taken the time to help this board grow into a real First Class, Park Avenue stopping place.  When I first started lurking a few years ago, there were just a few thousand posts; the moderators were Steve B. and Bob P; Sarah was still working in Seattle and camped in a downtown parking lot; Judie and Gary still owned Gertie; there were no FAQ, no data bases, no sales information (or oryoki), no Art's Archive...just a handful of well-informed, enthusiastic, dedicated Lazy Daze owners and wannabes who like to talk about their motorhomes.
 So WOW (be still my heart!) ... just look at us now.  The addition of Eudoro and Judie as co-moderators was inspired.  There's not only this board as a destination-resource, but some creative, energetic spin offs have evolved: Andy's Travels with Gertie, the LaDeze woman's group, Terry's Tanner's Techsnoz, regional clubs all over the country and travel journals I consider required reading:  Jonna's, Smiths' Hyltons', to name a few.

Pat yourselves on the back everyone!  And sign me amazed and appreciative...

Lorna, Second Wind and Little Black Sambo the scaredy cat.
2003 RB

Re: FAQ and Observations
Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 49809
Where is this FAQ, please?---

I've just finished reading ... the Tire Stem FAQ by Joan Taylor,
Steve K. and Andy.

Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 49810
Where is this FAQ, please?---

Bob:
Just click in the "Files" section, at your left, and then click in the FAQ's section

Eudoro

Reply #4
Yahoo Message Number: 49811
"Just click in the "Files" section, at your left, and then click in the FAQ's section."

Andy put a direct link to the FAQ on the home page of the message board; the tire and wheel information is under the title, "Do I Need Special Tire Stems?"

Joan
2003 TK has a new home

Reply #5
Yahoo Message Number: 49812

Andy put a direct link to the FAQ on the home page of the message board; the tire and wheel information is under the title, "Do I Need Special Tire Stems?"
Joan:

Thanks, you were more precise on your information

Eudoro