Skip to main content
Topic: Finish First sources? (Read 2 times) previous topic - next topic
Finish First sources?
Yahoo Message Number: 49680
I don't want to fire up an encore to this thread, but after going through Art's Archives, Links/Database, manufacturer's and dealers' web sites and the usual suspects in search engines, I'm unable to find the site reference to the guy (maybe more than one!) who offers "special Finish First deals for LDers". I recall seeing the website at one time, but didn't bookmark it; can anyone provide this? Thanks!

Joan
2003 TK has a new home

Re: Finish First sources?
Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 49682
I don't want to fire up an encore to this thread, but after going through Art's Archives, Links/Database, manufacturer's and
dealers'

web sites and the usual suspects in search engines, I'm
unable to

find the site reference to the guy (maybe more than one!) who offers "special Finish First deals for LDers". I recall seeing the website at one time, but didn't bookmark it; can anyone provide this? Thanks!

Joan
Joan, try this one.
http://www.seeitshine.com/order.htm Joe Hamm-San Jose

Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 49690
wrote: Joan, try this one.
http://www.seeitshine.com/order.htm

Thanks, Joe.  I had looked at this site during my searches, and he does offer the quart for a couple of dollars less than other vendors, so if I can't find the "discount for LDers" guy, I'll order from Seeitshine.com.  Thanks again.

Joan
2003 TK has a new home

Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 49704
I don't want to fire up an encore to this thread, but after going through Art's Archives, Links/Database, manufacturer's and dealers' web sites and the usual suspects in search engines, I'm unable to find the site reference to the guy (maybe more than one!) who offers "special Finish First deals for LDers". I recall seeing the website at one time, but didn't bookmark it; can anyone provide this? Thanks!
Looks like it was www.finishfirstusa.com.
But that site no longer appears to be alive.

Art
Art and Barbara
Settled in Atterdag Village of Solvang
2015-2022 fulltime in a 2016 Tiffin Allegro Bus 37AP
2002-2015 2002 LD MB
Art's blog

Reply #4
Yahoo Message Number: 49706
older_fossil  wrote:

Looks like it was www.finishfirstusa.com. But that site no longer appears to be alive.

Well, no wonder I couldn't find it!  Thanks, Art; I'll get the FF from the web site Joe Hamm suggested.

Joan
2003 TK has a new home

Reply #5
Yahoo Message Number: 49707
Looks like it was www.finishfirstusa.com. But that site no longer appears to be alive.

Well, no wonder I couldn't find it!  Thanks, Art; I'll get the FF from the web site Joe Hamm suggested.

Joan
Joan, I have used the company below for Finish First and have had excellent service.  This may be the one Joe Hamm suggested.

Chris Horst
2002 30' IB
Denver
Formerly: 2002 30' IB

Reply #6
Yahoo Message Number: 49719
"Chris Horst"  wrote:

Joan, I have used the company below for Finish First and have had excellent service.  This may be the one Joe Hamm suggested.

It is, Chris; thanks! The "Seeitshine" folks also seem to have better prices than some of the other sources I looked at, so now it's just a matter of getting the stuff and *doing the work*!

Joan
2003 TK has a new home

Reply #7
Yahoo Message Number: 49725
I had looked at this site during my searches, and he does offer the quart for a couple of dollars less than other vendors, so if I can't find the "discount for LDers" guy, I'll
order  from Seeitshine.com.  Thanks again.

Joan
Hi Joan, I had ordered twice from the guy in Ohio who was offering LD discounts. After the 2nd order, he sent me a message stating he was closing down his operation and that if I needed more to order it from his distributor. Sorry, I can't find the phone # for his suggested supplier. I think the Seeitshine folks' lower online price was cutting into his profits, but his package deals were a little better.

Steve K.
Steve K

2003 Mid-bath

Reply #8
Yahoo Message Number: 49729
nukamper2000  wrote:

I think the Seeitshine folks' lower online price was cutting into his profits, but his package deals were a little better.

Thanks for the information, Steve. The players come and go; that's business! As long as a provider's service and product quality remain good, I won't complain about lower prices! ;-)

Joan
2003 TK has a new home