Skip to main content
Topic: Lynden, WA 1973 LD for sale (Read 3 times) previous topic - next topic
Lynden, WA 1973 LD for sale
Yahoo Message Number: 49435
Could we take up a collection to buy the 1973 19' LD for sale in Lynden, WA?   All we need is $1,000 and the ad will disappear from RV TraderOnLine.  I think it's been there for about 13 years.

Chris Horst
Formerly: 2002 30' IB

Re: [Life With A Lazy Daze RV] Lynden, WA 1973 LD for sale
Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 49437
Ha! Right on Chris! You cracked me up. I've also wondered if that rig would ever sell. Hey, the price seems to keep dropping; maybe some day they'll just give it away. Lynden is only a few hours north of Seattle; maybe I'll head up there one day and check it out in person.
Marti in Seattle

Could we take up a collection to buy the 1973 19' LD for sale in Lynden, WA? All we need is $1,000 and the ad will disappear from RV TraderOnLine.
Chris Horst

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
Marti
2011 Blue MB
Seattle

Re: [Life With A Lazy Daze RV] Lynden, WA 1973 LD for sale
Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 49440
On Saturday, January 15, 2005, at 09:13  PM, Chris Horst wrote:

Could we take up a collection to buy the 1973 19' LD for sale in Lynden, WA?   All we need is $1,000 and the ad will disappear from RV TraderOnLine.  I think it's been there for about 13 years.
This has got to be a classic Lazy Daze maybe even a prime candidate for an RV concours d'elegance!  Perhaps the factory would be willing to refurbish it -- new paint, new upholstery.  No, wait.  I mean OLD upholstery.  And then maybe we could have it towed to Cheyenne next year and use it for .......... what?!

I'm going to suggest we use it for a photo booth/backdrop for the Techie Calendar. (Just heard from, Joe Hamm; he wants dibbs on Mr.
October.)
 Great idea Chris. OK, who's going to set up the PayPal for donations? I'm up for a few bucks (if I have any left over after my Nikon encounter)!

Lorna
2003 RB

Re: [Life With A Lazy Daze RV] Lynden, WA 1973 LD for sale(now pret
Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 49479
On Saturday, January 15, 2005, at 09:13  PM, Chris Horst wrote: Could we take up a collection to buy the 1973 19' LD for sale in Lynden, WA?  All we need is $1,000 and the ad will disappear from RV TraderOnLine.  I think it's been there for about 13 years.

This has got to be a classic Lazy Daze maybe even a prime
candidate for

an RV concours d'elegance!  Perhaps the factory would be willing to refurbish it -- new paint, new upholstery.  No, wait.  I mean OLD upholstery.  And then maybe we could have it towed to Cheyenne next year and use it for .......... what?!

I'm going to suggest we use it for a photo booth/backdrop for the Techie Calendar. (Just heard from, Joe Hamm; he wants dibbs on Mr.
October.)

Great idea Chris. OK, who's going to set up the PayPal for
donations?

I'm up for a few bucks (if I have any left over after my Nikon encounter)!

Lorna
Seriously, I second the motion...may we hear the "aye's"? I have $25.00, who else is in?

Anne

Re: Lynden, WA 1973 LD for sale
Reply #5
Yahoo Message Number: 49521
Hey, Lorna,
 It could be the HQ for that renegade bunch on this group, including Nukamper, who are going to be banished to an area marked off with that yellow police tape.

Ted H

'02 FL  NE12
 1973 19' LD for sale in Lynden, WA?   And then maybe we could have it towed to Cheyenne next year and use it for .......... what?!

Re: [Life With A Lazy Daze RV] Re: Lynden, WA 1973 LD for sale
Reply #6
Yahoo Message Number: 49539
Ted, I like the way you think...the Lazy Daze jail house, KrispyKremes every where, bars on the windows and all!  But I think Chris H. was thinking more along the lines of "spare parts" darn him!

Lorna, LOL
2003 RB

Re: [Life With A Lazy Daze RV] Re: Lynden, WA 1973 LD for sale
Reply #7
Yahoo Message Number: 49605
...the Lazy Daze jail house, KrispyKremes every where, bars on the windows and all! . . .

And empty bottles of Finish First scattered all around -

Couldn't help myself. We're getting ready to hit the road! Sarah