Skip to main content
Topic: Updated LD Store List (Read 3 times) previous topic - next topic
Updated LD Store List
Yahoo Message Number: 49405
Having received the information in the mail today, I have added a new file with updated Lazy Daze Store Items data.  The file is LDStoreItems.txt.  It supersedes the data in LD Store Items.txt owned by chennesy which is now over 2 years old.  "chennesy" or Andy needs to erase the old file.  Andy, feel free to make my file name fore readable.

The changes are price increases on:
 303 Beautifies Better (Similar to Armoral)                      12.50 90 degree Hose Saver                                             5.50 Straight Rinse Wand for Black Tank                               8.00 Fresh Water Tank Quick Fill                                      5.00 Super Vanguard Wide Angle Rear Window Lens                      18.00 Dual Tire Extension Fillers with Metal Valve Stems (Set of 7)   89.00 Professional Tire Gauge                                         19.50

Deletions of:

Ultra Polywipe Reflections Folding Chairs

Additions of:
 2180 A.S. Ultra Polymer Sealant                                 23.50 Big White                                                       13.75 Blow-Out Hose For Cold Weather                                  15.00
 I have no idea what "Big White" might be, but I hope it is not related to the "Great White". :)

Alex '05MB Gonnabee soon