Skip to main content
Topic: Andy-Please help! (Read 2 times) previous topic - next topic
Andy-Please help!
Yahoo Message Number: 49371
I just listed our 1997 25.5 Mid-bath for sale in the files section and by mistake I clicked on (cut) at the side of my listing. Then it said something about items on clipboard would be removed in 24 hours.
Does that mean my ad will no longer show on the for sale file? I have had quite a few responses and 1 offer but have not sold it yet and would like to still have it listed for sale. Is there some way you or I can reverse my booboo? Perhaps I should apply for the "Biggest computer dummie award". I think I would have a good shot at winning? Thats why I don't post alot but sure enjoy reading all the fantastic helpful and fun stuff on this site. I'm hooked! And I'll probably be lurking even more when I sell our MB LD and buy a 30ft I'm dealing for.
I am going to atempt to put several photos of it in the photos section later today. Any suggestions--Or do you think it's a hopeless cause? Thank you in advance for any help. You seem to be the "Hero Fix All" for this site.

Dan Hillman

Re: Andy-Please help!
Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 49461
"by mistake I clicked on (cut) at the side of my listing. Then it said something about items on clipboard would be removed in 24 hours. Does that mean my ad will no longer show on the for sale file?"
 Yes. You deleted the ad (I checked and it isn't there), so I'm afraid you'll have to repost it.
Sorry!

Andy Baird
Andy Baird
2021 Ford Ranger towing 2019 Airstream 19CB
Previously: 1985 LD Twin/King "Gertie"; 2003 LD Midbath "Skylark"

Re: Andy-Please help!
Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 49476
"by mistake I clicked on (cut) at the side of my listing. Then it
said something about items

on clipboard would be removed in 24 hours. Does that mean my ad
will no longer show on

the for sale file?"

Yes. You deleted the ad (I checked and it isn't there), so I'm
afraid you'll have to repost it.

Sorry!

Andy Baird

Andy, I guess your "magical ora" or the "for sale listing Gods" wooshed my ad back on the files (all Lazy Daze for sale section)? I just checked and woomp--there it is--listed as a 1987 Mid-bath with all the details--? ? ? ? Beyond me? ? ? ?  I also announced it was up for sale with some details at post #49292 and Oryoki just added it on the new listings for sale at post #49449.That post only lists my cell#.
Our home # is 303-840-0671.
I was getting ready to attempt to download several pictures of our little blue beauty in the photo section. Perhaps your "magical ora" will help me do that, but if you have any suggestions thank you in advance.

Thank you.  Dan Hillman