Skip to main content
Topic: Holiday Sightings! (Read 2 times) previous topic - next topic
Holiday Sightings!
Yahoo Message Number: 48615
Hope everyone here has had a safe and Happy Holiday season! Was up in the San Diego mountains (Julian, CA) on December 30th with my son and his friend. It was pretty exciting weather to camp in- howling wind, sideways rain and about 30 degrees out. We had fun, but one night was enough, so we battled the weather down the mountain on New Year Eve. Passed a blue and cream LD going up the mountain on Highway 78/79 east of Ramona-anyone from this group? Also, my husband, son and I camped at the beach at San Elijo State Beach in Encinitas (where we live)fom the 1st to today. The weather was beautiful with gorgeous sunsets until rain came this morning.
Supposed to be a big storm coming in this afternoon.
While there, we saw a newer 26 foot, looked like a MB near us, but never saw the owners.
Also, surprise, surprise, we saw an older 22 footer, brown and cream. The owners walked down to meet us and who should it be but Martha and Kathy (hope I got that right!) the current owners of Ms.
Daisy I. Were we ever surprised!! Gave each other tours and marveled at owner-made changes, many inspired by this forum! Martha and Kathy were headed to the Chargers/Chiefs game (go Chargers!) and to meet up with family.
Awesome to meet you guys, hope we meet up again!!

Take care and make it a great year!

Denise, Mike, and Rob Shook Mariah, Bonnie, and JayJay 1988 26MB