Skip to main content
Topic: It's a tough life ! (Read 2 times) previous topic - next topic
It's a tough life !
Yahoo Message Number: 48611
Hi, folks,
 Here we are in week 3 of our 7 week stint as Campground Hosts at Gamble Rogers SRA in Flagler Beach FL.  Sitting in a great site right at the edge of the beach with a great view of the Atlantic waves rolling in.  The work isn't very strenuous - I almost feel guilty getting a free camp site in return for my exertions.  Note - emphasis on "almost".
 Had a knock on the door a couple of days ago - it was biker 06365.  He made a special point to stop here while we were here so he could get his first look at an LD.  And I got to see his tire pressure monitoring system - pretty slick!
 Looking forward to a visit this week from NH Paul and Pauline - 2 LD's in an east coast CG at the same time - cool!  We're going to be here until the end of January, and would enjoy the company of any other LD'ers that might be able to stop by.

Happy New Year to all, Ted & Liz '02 FL  NE12

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Re: It's a tough life !
Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 48641
Looking forward to a visit this week from NH Paul and Pauline - 2 LD's in an east coast CG at the same time - cool!  We're going to be here until the end of January, and would enjoy the company of any other LD'ers that might be able to stop by.

Happy New Year to all, Ted & Liz '02 FL  NE12
 We'll be at Gamble-Rogers tomorrow, Ted, and really looking forward to "chilling" out at the beach in 80 degree weather. No rain in sight! Yea!

NH Paul