Skip to main content
Topic: A new gonna-be (Read 3 times) previous topic - next topic
A new gonna-be
Yahoo Message Number: 48273
Hi all,

Just wanted to introduce myself, my name is Dick and I reside in Ridgecrest, CA.  I've been perusing Lazy Daze motorhomes for several months now as a might-be and have advanced to a gonna-be.
 I made the trip to the Mothership (I love that term) and crawled over, under, around and through everything on the display floor and did not change my mind about what I want; which is a 26.5 RK painted red on white with the matching tan interior.  I had Ed Newton to answer my few questions and provide me with more insight and background on my choices.  He even took me through the shop area where I was particularly impressed with the craftsmen working there.  Almost everyone had a smile on his or her face and all seemed to be enjoying their work.  No wonder the LD's are built so well – with happy people, you get a very good product.  Anyway, I drove home to Ridgecrest and wrote the check almost as soon as I came in the door.

Judging by the hundreds of messages I've read in this group the hard part now begins with the waiting for the call to come and get my "Red Rover."  I am so jazzed by all this that I have trouble dropping off to sleep at night.  Ha ha ha.  I'll continue to peruse all the messages and Andy's site as well trying to get a feel for the LD experience.

Merry Christmas to all.

Dick – gonna-be 26.5 RK Currently, 24' Wanderer 5th wheel and 2003 F150

Re: [Life With A Lazy Daze RV] A new gonna-be
Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 48276
On Fri, 2004-12-24 at 04:58 +0000, Dick Slater wrote:

Hi all,

Just wanted to introduce myself, my name is Dick and I reside in Ridgecrest, CA.  I've been perusing Lazy Daze motorhomes for several months now as a might-be and have advanced to a gonna-be.

Welcome to the group Dick!
 Brenda and I are now counting the days instead of weeks and months to take possession of our 26.5 MB.

Alex Rutchka '05MB on 1/28/2005

Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 48298
Quote from: Bit Stringer wrote: On Fri, 2004-12-24 at 04:58 +0000, Dick Slater
Hi all,

Welcome aboard, Dick!!! Do you have any idea where you'll be going to have your metal tire stems and extensions installed?

I'm sorry! I couldn't resist that. The debbil made me do it.

NH Paul

Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 48378
  On Fri, 2004-12-24 at 04:58 +0000, Dick Slater wrote: Hi all,

Welcome aboard, Dick!!! Do you have any idea where you'll be going to have your metal tire stems and extensions installed?

I'm sorry! I couldn't resist that. The debbil made me do it.

NH Paul
Ha ha ha....I think the safest answer to that would be: "I'll get it done by someone who will do it properly."  You would think that the "Mothershp" would get this done on each unit and jack up the price accordingly.

Dick 26.5 RK gonna-be