Skip to main content
Topic: Can we please stop taking exception....? (Read 2 times) previous topic - next topic
Can we please stop taking exception....?
Yahoo Message Number: 47701
Not to quote either side but I have to say that reading the tire extender exchanges is taking a great deal of pleasure out of reading my "evening digest."  Please let's move on.
 Karen and I have long been in the background here and met many of you at LOW in both ID and PA.  We are excited because next month we get to spend a day or two at the mothership.  For some reason, we were unable to get reservations at the Pine Tree but are booked a couple of miles closer to the airport.  It is a trip that I have been looking forward to for about four years. (If you live in Western New York, you can't just stop by.) Thanks to those who have taken the time to share their experiences.  I feel much better prepared for this. But it still may require the full two days to resolve a spousal disagreement regarding a 30TB vs. a 26RB. The issue of a dedicated bedroom just doesn't seem to go away.

May Peace be with you and may you all have the the Happiest of Holidays.

Greg and Karen

Re: [Life With A Lazy Daze RV] Can we please stop taking exception.
Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 47828
George wrote: (snip) . . .  Karen and I have long been in the background here and met many of you at LOW in both ID and PA. We are excited because next month we get to spend a day or two at the mothership . . .
 Hi George - how good to hear from you again. I met you and your brother a couple of years ago at the Moscow ID Life on Wheels Conference. I still has Mz. Daisy (The Elder) back then. I'm so happy that after all this very, very long time, you and your wife are going to the factory.
I hope you plan on spending lots of time there - maybe parts of two days so you'll have time to just sit in each of the floor plans and pretend.
 I sure look forward to seeing you again, and to getting to meet Karen.
I know you've been planning on this for a VERY long time!!

happy trails - Sarah 2003 RB