Skip to main content
Topic: Breaker Problem and THANKS !!! (Read 5 times) previous topic - next topic
Breaker Problem and THANKS !!!
Yahoo Message Number: 47498
Thanks to everyone who offered help with my 15 amp breaker problem!!

In the process of changing the breaker out, I kept messing with the old one and managed to get it to reset.  Checked it out everyway I know how and it seems to be fine now.  Either it was just stuck ( I don't think so) or maybe it was just still to hot, or I never managed to turn it off completely (until it clicked) or something.
Anyhow, it's working and we are back in business.... I now have a spare breaker for the next time.....

With some good information from the group, I checked all the wiring while I had things apart just to make sure nothing was damaged.
Everything looks normal

Having brough you all up to date on the progress, I'd like to say "THANK YOU" again for all those that offer help.
 I want to say that in all my years, this is the first time I've ever been around so many nice people that are willing to offer help, advise, and there experience to someone they don't really know.
I've ask for help and/or advice before and ALWAYS with the same responce.

All of you are just great.  Within just several minutes after my posting, six (6) of you came right back with some type of help.  I still can't believe how helpful this groug is............  I really feel like I have my own "Support Team" just waiting to jump in and help when it's needed

Thanks again everyone..............

Ted Collmar

26'5 '01 RB (Emily)
Pinetop, Arizona

Camping in Glen Ivy, California.
Ted C.

Re: Breaker Problem and THANKS !!!
Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 47501
All of you are just great.  Within just several minutes after my posting, six (6) of you came right back with some type of help.  I still can't believe how helpful this groug is............  I
really feel like I have my own "Support Team" just waiting to jump in and help when it's needed

Thanks again everyone..............

Ted Collmar 26'5 '01 RB (Emily) Pinetop, Arizona

Camping in Glen Ivy, California.
Ted, I had the same problem and found that following the instruction in the manual which says; "The GFCI circuit breaker lever must be pushed down firmly to the full off position before it can be reset." I hope that was your problem and you simply did it without knowing it.

Chris Horst
Formerly: 2002 30' IB

Re: [Life With A Lazy Daze RV] Breaker Problem and THANKS !!!
Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 47561
. . .  Camping in Glen Ivy, California.. . .
 Hey Ted - go over and have a mud bath and a massage at the Hot Springs! Another good-for-the-soul activity.

Sarah

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Re: [Life With A Lazy Daze RV] Breaker Problem and THANKS !!!
Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 47596
Sarah
 We're just down the road (about 1/4 of a mile) and plan to do just that this Saturday.

Ted
Ted C.