Skip to main content
Topic: Question of Protocol @ the Mothership (Read 3 times) previous topic - next topic
Question of Protocol @ the Mothership
Yahoo Message Number: 47283
Dumb question - but we haven't seen the answer elsewhwere in the forum:

We are making a wide swing through several states gathering info on various RV purchase options. Naturally, LD is high on our list (OK - the highest) however the LD factory is not our last stop. We won't be in a position to place our order while there but we expect to know exactly what we'll be ordering if the decision goes to LD after completing our tour. Can we place our order from home? ...or are you expected to place your order on site? We'd hate to have to spend the time and travel expense over a silly formality.

Mike

Re: Question of Protocol @ the Mothership
Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 47285
Dumb question - but we haven't seen the answer elsewhwere in the forum:

Mike
Mike:

In the brochure that can be mailed to you by LD or if you pick one up at the mothership, there is an order form included.  We send ours in a couple of weeks ago for a 30ft. IB.  Ed called us to clarify a few items and we got the P.O. yesterday.  Very easy if you know what you want.

John 2001 26.5 MB

Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 47286
Can we place our order from home? > Mike
Mike,

I can't speak from fact (I'm sure someone else will have the facts) but I believe you can order from home. People who fly out to the factory for the tour are eligible for a $250 travel-expense refund if they purchase within 30 days of the visit so I don't see where you would be denied the same opportunity.

OTOH, how can there be any doubt that you'll choose LD ???

Paul

Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 47295
Can we place our order from home? > Mike

Mike,

I first ordered the video and brochures, then visited the factory,
and later ordered from home.  I received the $250 travel voucher.

Monica
Monica
2017 MB

Reply #4
Yahoo Message Number: 47343
Mike,

Comming from a college professor, I always tell my students a "dumb question" is a question that's never asked.

These folks