Skip to main content
Topic: UFO Sighted (Read 8 times) previous topic - next topic
UFO Sighted
Yahoo Message Number: 357
As I await the day when I can chase down my own used Lazy Daze, I am whiling away the time poring over the LD brochures. In this case UFO = Unidentified Fastened Object.
It is on the 23 1/2' Twin King Bed.
It is on the inside of the rear wall, by the end of the sofa bed on the driver's side. I can see it in a picture in my LD brochure. It looks like a white plastic rectangular something. It is drawn in with dotted lines on the floor plan for this unit. You can see it online on the floor plan at [url=http://www.lazydazeowners.com/[url=http://www.lazydaze.com/Floorplans/235tkb.gif .
Can someone tell me what this is?

Thanks, Fritz

UFO Sighted
Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 358
...That is either a small drop table, or where the inverter is located in the above storage area shown by the shading.

UFO Sighted
Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 359
The UFO is a small drop table that is designed to be used for the TV. In the 23 1/2ft. lounge model the TV is placed on the table between the two chairs.

UFO Sighted
Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 367
The actual LD owners may be better qualified to answer this, but what-the-hey, here I go.

The 26.5 mid-bath would not need this option as there is a TV shelf shown on the floor plan. Given the info on the drop-down TV shelf in the 23.5 Twin King, I now see TV locations in all the floor plans except the 23.5 Front Lounge. Do they have a cable/antenna outlet somewhere in this model?

--- Fritz

UFO Sighted
Reply #4
Yahoo Message Number: 370
Fritz, I presume the current 23.5' front lounge models are similar to ours. There is room on the table between the chairs for the TV. Only part of the table folds down - next to the wall it is permanent. On the side of this is the antenna connection and a 12V receptacle, 110 outlets.

Steve
2004 FL
2013 Honda Fit

UFO Sighted
Reply #5
Yahoo Message Number: 371
Fritz, I presume the current 23.5' front lounge models are similar to ours. There is room on the table between the chairs for the TV. Only part of the table folds down - next to the wall it is permanent. On the side of this is the antenna connection and a 12V receptacle, 110 outlets.

Steve
2004 FL
2013 Honda Fit